Slangit - The Slang Dictionary
Search thousands of slang terms, acronyms, abbreviations, and emoticons.
Daily Slang for February 20th
Today's Quiz Question
Which term refers to flashy jewelry?
Look, we made a video!
|Translator||Translate entire slang phrases.|
|Leet Sheet||Decipher leetspeak with this leet character list.|
|Trending||View a list of recent popular slang words.|
|Parents||View all slang terms in the Parents' Checklist.|
|Slang Terms||Browse slang words, acronyms, and abbreviations.|
|Emoticons||Browse emoticons and kaomojis.|
|Quizzes||View the archive of past slang quizzes.|
|Help Center||Get answers to questions about slang and emoticons.|
|Tutorials||Watch helpful emoji video tutorials.|
Our Slang Apps
We hope you enjoy Slangit, the surprisingly clean slang dictionary!
- January 25, 2017Slangit is more secure than ever! We now use HTTPS instead of HTTP.
- October 22, 2016New Fantasy Football Slang section with terms you'll need to know for your fantasy league.
- October 6, 2016New Golf Slang section with dozens of golf-related terms.
- October 4, 2016Get a Slangit Search Box for your website - now in HTML5!
- September 15, 2016Chat Slang Dictionary for iOS version 4.0.1 released.
- September 8, 2016Slangit for Android version 1.1 released.
- July 18, 2016Don't want to grow up? We don't either. Here are 15 reasons why adulting is the worst.